Manitobah Mukluks Black Suede With Mukluk Vibram Sole
Manitobah mukluks are made with genuine suede and rabbit fur. The Vibram Sole adds traction and comfort. The entire mukluk footbed is lined with 100% sheepskin.
Keeps your feet warm in winter, cool in summer!
Mukluk breathes naturally.
Caring for your Manitobah Mukluks
Protection: Use a silicone based leather/suede protector. Do not spray the fur, as it contains natural protective oiils.
To Clean: Leather can be cleaned using leather conditioner and soft brush.
To Dry: Once wet allow your footwear to dry naturally.
Wear: Never pull fur when putting on or removing boot. Cross laces over before tightening to avoid tearing leather eye holes.
- colour: Black
- country of manufacture: Canada
- insole: Sheepskin
- sole: Vibram Sole
- material: Suede and Rabbit fur
- decorative design: Hand sewn beaded pattern on upper and vamp. Colour of bead and pattern Vary!
- laces: Two rabbit fur poms per boot
- fibre content upper: Fleece