Manitobah Mukluks Chocolate Suede With Mukluk Gum Sole
Manitobah mukluks are made with genuine suede and rabbit fur. The sole is made with traditional gum sole. The entire mukluk footbed is lined with 100% sheepskin.
Keeps your feet warm in winter, cool in summer!
Mukluk breathes naturally.
Caring for your Manitobah Mukluks
Protection: Use a silicone based leather/suede protector. Do not spray the fur, as it contains natural protective oiils.
To Clean: Leather can be cleaned using leather conditioner and soft brush.
To Dry: Once wet allow your footwear to dry naturally.
Wear: Never pull fur when putting on or removing boot. Cross laces over before tightening to avoid tearing leather eye holes.
How to custom fit your Manitobah Mukluk Crepe Sole
Crepe is a natural material that forms to the shape of your foot. Over time, a crepe sole will feel part of you. To encourage the rubber to form faster, follow these steps.
1. Heat soles with a blow-dryer until soft and flexible (approx 10 minutes).
2. Wear your mukluks as the crepe sole cools.
- colour: Chocolate with brown rabbit fur
- country of manufacture: Canada
- insole: Sheepskin lining
- sole: Traditional gum sole
- material: Suede and rabbit fur
- decorative design: Hand sewn glass bead pattern on vamp and upper. Bead colour and pattern vary
- laces: Two poms per boot
- fibre content upper: Fleece