The Elk - Tecumseh Mukluks
The Elk tan (sand) Mukluks are very popular. They are designed for indoor and outdoor wear, these beautiful Canadian Mukluks are handmade with hand selected brown rabbit fur pelts and soft suede leathers. The height of the tan mukluks are 16". The glass beaded vamp designs are hand sewn with care to attention to detail. The double stitched, durable, plantation gum rubber mukluk sole, is made to absorb shock and add comfort with each step. The tan mukluk shaft and sole are Lined with luxurious fleece. They are sure to keep your feet warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Womens mukluks sizes are 4 to 12. You will be very pleased with these mukluks. They are made in Canada on our native Canadian soil. The wuality surpasses any other mukluk made in Canada.
Please allow 3 to 4 weeks
- colour: Sand and brown
- country of manufacture: Canada
- height: 16"
- insole: Fleece
- manufacturer: Eugene cloutier
- sole: Gum Sole
- material: Suede with brown rabbit fur
- lining: Fleece
- decorative design: Beaded on toe and front of shaft. Color varies
- laces: Sand laces with two rabbit fur pom poms on each boot.